Pearson LCCI Level 3 Diploma in Accounting and Finance
LCCI Level 3 qualiﬁcations develop your ability to learn and apply a range of knowledge, understanding and skills at a detailed level. They help you to use your learning in a wide range of complex tasks and situations, and develop your supervisory skills. If your job role requires you to work independently or supervise and train others in your ﬁeld of work, then this level is suitable for you.
Level 3 is also suitable for you if you're planning to go to university or progress to professional qualiﬁcations.
- At least 1 ‘A’ Level with 3 Credits ‘O’ Level in any subjects with prior subjects to Accounting Principle and Mathematics, OR
- Pass Pearson LCCI Level 2 Diploma in Book-keeping and Accounting or equivalent, OR
- Other qualifications approved by the Brunei Darussalam National Accreditation Council (BDNAC), Ministry of Education, Brunei Darussalam
- Part-time: 18 months (1 Year and 6 months)
- Full-time: 18 months (1 Year and 6 months)
- Bookkeeping and Accounting (Revision)
- Financial Accounting (Core)
- Cost and Management Accounting (Core)
- Business Statistics
- Computerised Accounting
- Melayu Islam Beraja (MIB) For Level 3
- Level 3 Language and Communication Skills (LCS)
Accountant, Accounts Advisor